Make it Tonight: The Meatzza!
Craving pizza but trying to limit your carbs?
You might have heard of this before, but been unsure about it...
Well be unsure no more!
The meatzza might have been invented by Nigella Lawson, and it might not, but having made it last night, I can confirm it is DELICIOUS and about as simple as it gets.
Here's what you need and how to do it:
500g lean mince (5% ideally)
100g chopped tomatoes
Whatever you want to top it with!
Oh ok, for example, mushrooms, mozzarella, peppers, aubergine, basil, carrot, pineapple, ham, sweetcorn, sourcorn (j/k), spinach, rocket, chicken and so on
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Shape the mince into a circle, about 1 inch thick and place on a baking tray
3. Cook for 12 minutes or until it is starting to darken around the edges - just like a real pizza!
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and your other toppings (if you're using something like chicken, ensure it is cooked first)
5. Pop back in the oven for another 10 minutes
6. Cut yourself a slice and serve with the salad of your choice
High in protein, low in carbs, high in taste, low in difficulty - I could go on.
Give it a go and let me know how you get on!