As with the previous post, you've heard this all before, but in the words of The White Strips (whoooooooooo), it bears repeating.
As with my recommendation to drink more water, all I'd like you to consider doing, is moving more.
There are loads of health benefits to this, including:
Decrease depression and anxiety - yes, a jog around the block won't cure lifelong depression, but exercise has been proven to lift and sustain your mood
Improved bone and muscle strength
Decreased risk of heart disease and strokes
Strengthens the immune system
I could go on
But I won't
Look I appreciate it's 2017 and everyone is busy being Instagram-famous, but here are some super-simple ways to move a bit more each and every day:
1. Walk a bit faster - I know you have time for this, because doing this actually increases how much time you have to do other things!
2. Take the damn stairs whenever feasible. Just do it.
*cough* hire an online or offline personal trainer *cough* who said that?
3. Stand up and walk around whenever you take or make a phone call
4. Park at the far end of the supermarket car park
5.Have standing or walking meetings - better still, take them outside
Try building these into your life, bit-by-bit for incremental health and fitness improvements.
Matt "Don't Stop Movin'*" Boyles
* Yes that is an S Club reference