So Fitness 101, the most basic and easiest to do of all fitness recommendations... is drink more water.
I know you've heard it before, but are you doing it? If you're not approaching three litres of water a day, then give it a go and tell me you don't:
- feel more alert in the mornings and throughout the day
- feel more energetic, with fewer slumps
- eat less and therefore - if that's your goal - start to lose weight
The simplest way to start this, is:
1. Take a large bottle/glass of water to bed with you, then when you wake up, drink it before you leave the bedroom
2. Take a refillable bottle to work with you, and steadily get through it all day
You see?! Basically free and exponentially better for you.
Give it a go and report back in a week.
Matt "H2O dear" Boyles